Prefer to order over the phone?
Call 0333 444 3160.
About the Perching Stool
The Perching Stool is height adjustable and has the benefit of side mounted stress bars, which dramatically improve both the strength and stability of the perching stool, assisting the user whilst they sit and stand.
With a padded seat and back the perching stool is comfortable to sit on and they are are easy to clean with no open seams to trap dirt.
Perching stools are ideal for those who struggle to stand stationary for a certain amount of time. Perching stools are usually required for people when they are in the kitchen, working on the surface tops for example, or for use also in the bathroom, in front of the sink and mirror.
- Ideal for those who struggle to stand for long periods
- Padded, angled seat for improved comfort and posture
- Height adjusting legs to suit most users
- Side mounted stress bars for increased safety and stability
- In Store Collection or Local Delivery Only